The ONE WORLD COMMUNITY is a spiritually oriented community in which different attitudes, beliefs and religions stand side by side on an equal footing.
As a community, we are open to all people who feel a spiritual longing and who are committed to the well-being of future generations.
We strive to spread peace and understanding in the world through a common language, attitude and action. Our basis is the 5 SUTRAS OF THE AQUARIUS AGE.
The community stands for:
- Mindfulness and awareness in actions and in exchange with one another
- Protection and balance of nature inside (people) and outside (environment)
- Emancipation, diversity and equality
- Yoga and meditation
- Priority for alternative healing methods, e.g. homeopathy
- Pedagogy without pressure to perform and conformity, e.g. Waldorf education
- Natural birth
- Dealing with death naturally
- Biodynamic farming
Our vision is that conventional medicine and pharmacy serve life and are freely available to everyone. We reject mandatory or compulsory vaccinations.
As a religious community, we rely on the Basic Law to protect our faith and worldview.